Wingstop’s mission is to serve the world flavor. Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries, and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop. We are looking for team members who want to deliver a flavor experience.
We are looking for excellent assistant manager candidates to oversee and coordinate with the store manager the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, cost, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines & training
- Achieve company objectives in service quality and appearance of the facility through training of employees while creating a positive working environment
- Meet scheduling requirements, cover all shifts where it is needed to ensure operations go undisturbed, Follow up with the store manager for any callouts or no-shows
- Ensure weekly truck delivery are done by the scheduled times, ensuring we are controlling cost by ordering what we need
- Inspect equipment on a daily as well as keeping up with the temp log
- Inspect all products to ensure they have been received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are followed with receiving policies and procedures. Report any differences with the store manager
- Be always prepared for our QSC ensuring cleanliness, procedure’s and equipment are maintained and are up to standard
- Assist the crew with all guest to make sure they feel welcome and are always given responsive, friendly and courteous service
- Assist the crew with preparing and packaging all orders according to wing stop standards ensuring accuracy and presentation.
- Checking cashiers are consistently using the correct corporate guidelines, i.e. using the name, pushing the surveys etc.
- Oversea cash and credit by adhering to our cash handling and reconciliation procedures, ensuring deposits are accurate and credit card transactions are balanced
- Make employee assessments by assigning one on one counseling reports with the store manager for review
- Holding crew accountable for cleaning, any damages done to company property and work output
- Be knowledgeable about personal and administrative policies. Be fair and consistent with any corrective actions for any violations of company, rules, and procedures
Working and building your shift leaders::
- Supervising that shift leads are using correct opening/closing procedures and are adhering to company and labor policies during their time with the shift leader
- Oversee that the shift leaders are committing to their goal of order accuracy and exceptional guest service
- Supervise and control with shift leaders daily and weekly inventory as well as chicken counts and waste
- Ensure the shift lead is controlling their staff to ensure a professional, safe and orderly work environment
- Making sure the shift lead deals with any customer complaint in the correct fashion and takes over if the shift lead is unable to come to a resolution.
- Help fill in a position while daily/ weekly cleaning schedules are met so the shift lead can delegate work out to the crew.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that people are our finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law.
We're not in the wing business. We're in the flavor business. It's been our mission to serve the world flavor since we first opened shop in '94, and we're just getting started.
1997 saw the opening of our first franchised Wingstop location, and by 2002 we had served the world one billion wings. It's a flavor that defines us and has made Wingstop one of the fastest-growing brands in the restaurant industry.
Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries, and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop - because it's more than a meal, it's a flavor experience.