We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Schlotzsky's Team!
Our perfect candidate must be a true leader, with an unwavering passion for taking care of our team members and guests better than anyone out there. A person who always seeks knowledge and goes above and beyond to obtain results in his/her business. Someone who takes pride in ensuring that our guests receive only the highest levels of quality and service each and every time they visit.
After a 60 day probationary period an Assistant Manager will be eligible to start accruing 50 hours of paid vacation per year and a portion of the quarterly store bonus.
Previous management experience is required.
Some nights & weekends will be required
(Schlotzsky's hours of operation are 10:00 AM-9:00 PM, 7 days per week. Typically a closing shift will be finished by 9:45 PM or earlier)
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Meals
- Career Growth
- Assistant Managers oversee all aspects of in-store operations, including but not limited to staffing/scheduling, food safety, inventory/stock ordering, merchandising, food cost/loss tracking, equipment maintenance, cash handling and brand compliance.
- Assistant Managers lead by example in following all company directives, such as signing up Shore Point customers, engaging current rewards customers and ensuring the entire team follows suit on a daily basis to assist in growing loyalty base and retention.
- The Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring the store is in exceptional order and that all employees are performing duties properly and efficiently, keeping them productive and cleaning/prepping during slow times.
- Assistant Managers must be self-motivated individuals who have superior leadership skills and execute systems and procedures with 100% integrity.
- Assistant Managers must have excellent communications skills utilizing emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, and self control while communicating with peers, team members, and owners.
- Assistant Managers help set the stage for the "temperature" of the team. They foster an efficient workplace bridled with fun, energy, problem-solving, and assist team members to reach their own highest potential in their current position.
- Ability to work a 35+ hour week
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to perform, teach and train all aspects of assistant manager, line employee positions, as needed
- Ability to handle fast-paced and high stress situations in the store
- Understand that in times of emergency extra hours and efforts will be required
- Organize and establish priorities in the store with minimal supervision
- Willing to coach and task-manage employees on store operations
Schlotzsky's is well established, quality food and fast paced restaurant. Can you name Schlotzsky's main ingredient for success? If you said, "The right people" - we want to hear from you! Schlotzsky's culture is fun, unique and quirky, providing a creative, collaborative and inviting work environment.