Start your career with our winning Management Team! Our certified trainers will provide everything needed for you to learn and grow. We support and encourage performance-based promotions all the way to General Manager and more!
- Fun working environment
- Competitive pay, hourly or salary
- Pizza discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and be able to pass a motor vehicle record check and criminal background check
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Contactless Delivery Encouraged. Masks and sanitizer provided to team members. All health department guidelines followed
A Typical day might include::
- Working closely with the manager to maintain the store and generate sales
- Leading employees to ensure they are productive
- Keeping track of sales and labor
- Opening and closing the store
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable and reliable
- Adaptable/flexible and enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented and enjoys taking on new challenges
- High-stress tolerance and thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Must have open availability
- Day shifts and night shifts
- Weekdays and Weekends
- Some Holidays
- Multiple locations
- Lucrative Bonus Program paid quarterly
- Potential for daily tips when working the cash register
- A Positive working environment
- Employee discount on food during breaks and when not working
At Round Table, you’ll be a part of a team that is working to cultivate an amazing experience for our customers and our employees. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
In 1959, Bill Larson opened the first Round Table Pizza in Menlo Park, California. He envisioned a gathering place where you could “share a little pizza with someone you love.” Bill believed in using gold-standard ingredients and time-honored recipes to boldly bake hand-crafted pizza worth sharing.
Today, we pay homage to Bill’s vision by continuing to use only superior ingredients in our pizzas, along with many of his original recipes. At the same time, we are refreshing our brand look – from the logo to the store design itself – to better reflect the extraordinary pizza we bake, and the dreams of our founder.