Start Your New Career Today & enjoy job stability with Jiffy Lube as an Essential Business!
GREAT working hours – Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and CLOSED on Sunday.
Team Car Care (TCC) owns and operates more than 550 Jiffy Lube auto service centers in North America. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical plans, 401(K), certification/tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations. At Team Car Care, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician and management positions. In addition, we offer fast-track career advancement opportunities for hard-working team players who can deliver results. So, if you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with Team Car Care!
The Assistant General Manager (AGM) is a management position within the service center. Specifically, they are 2nd in command. They are responsible for driving positive sales consistently while creating a fantastic guest experience daily. It is an excellent opportunity to be a critical team player in the store's overall success. Working closely with the General Manager (GM), the Assistant General Manager (AGM) is responsible for coaching the teammates, ensuring the process is executed through the IOS process and driving store sales growth through traffic and core sales mix while achieving operational efficiency. In addition, you would have been trained and certified to perform all lubrication services, core ancillaries, customer service (CSAT), and advanced management through our internal training program.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Working directly with the General Manager (GM), ensuring consistent revenue growth through growing guest count and lead measure performance such as core sales mix, MultiCare, and Core Plus. They will also coach and execute excellent customer service while creating an exceptional guest experience.
- Set a positive example as a leader while building team engagement and efficiency. They will be focusing on developing teammates by leveraging our internal training program and providing ongoing guidance, coaching, and direction.
- Ensure our quality control measures and processes are followed consistently
- Carry out other duties and projects necessary for the position, such as inventory, cash handling processes, guest issues, and concerns, and working with the District Manager (DM) on any critical initiatives
- Assist the General Manager (GM) with budgeting, sales forecasts, financial performance, expense controls, etc.
- Provide clear and detailed direction to the team consistently
- Ensure that the service center is clean, safe, and presentable per the Guide to Excellence (GTE)
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the automotive technicians and CSA's
- Perform opening and closing duties when the General Manager (GM) is off
- Assist the General Manager (GM) in building and maintaining an engaged workforce that reflects customer volume and the business need
- Leads daily team huddles and store meetings. Setting the direction for achieving the business goals
- Manages inventory and product order that meets the business need
- Adheres and holds others accountable to all rules and regulations that maintain a safe and productive work environment for teammates and guests
- Assist guests with their questions and needs. In-person, electronically, or via the telephone
- One to three years of retail management experience; Professional automotive experience is not required.
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Is a proven leader that possesses the ability to inspire and motivate diverse groups of people
- Has sound business sense and a comprehensive understanding of the retail industry
- Can analyze, comprehend, and recommend financial objectives that help increase sales and service results
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance always
- Enjoys and is energized by a fast-paced, flexible, high-performance retail environment
- Has a "Guest First" mindset
- You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces like concrete or metal
- Expect to work in an environment in which you frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, and exhaust fumes
- Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
The Assistant Manager is responsible for driving successful sales and creating a Wow! Guest experience. It is a great opportunity to be a key player in store success. Working closely with the General Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for driving store sales growth, managing employees to ensure that they provide "Guest First" care to all customers, and achieve operational success.
Responsibilities Will Include, But Not Be Limited To
• Working with the General Manager to ensure to increase revenue and guest counts by providing excellent customer service and creating a Wow! customer experience
• Set the example as a leader and build team engagement by focusing on the development of teammates, providing on-going guidance, coaching and direction
• Always deliver quality service
• Carry out other duties and projects necessary for the position Assist the General Manager with budgeting, sales forecasts, P/L performance, etc. as well as understand factors which affect sales and profit such as guest counts, marketing, weather, etc.
• Assist the Store Manager to build and maintain an engaged workforce that reflects customer volume and business needs
• Takes initiative and works with the General Manager to improve sales, daily profit performance, & controllable expenses
• Using a "Guest First" mindset, ensure that customers have an exceptional experience by having all their sales and service needs met to ultimately return and recommend Jiffy Lube
• Leads team huddles and store meetings that set direction for achieving business goals
• Manages inventory and product ordering that meets business needs
• Adheres and holds others accountable to all rules and regulations that maintain a safe and productive work environment for teammates and guests
• Assist customers with their questions and needs, either in person or via telephone
• One to three years of retail management experience; Professional automotive experience is a plus
• Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate across varied levels
• Is a proven leader that possess the ability to inspire and motivate diverse groups of people
• Has sound business sense and a comprehensive understanding of the retail industry
• Can analyze, comprehend, and recommend financial objectives that help increase sales and service results
• Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance always
• Enjoys and is energized by a fast paced, flexible, high performance retail environment
• Has a "Guest First" mindset
• You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Be able to speak effectively with our guests and other Teammates.
• Must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces like concrete or metal
• Expect to work in an environment in which you frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, and exhaust fumes
• Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
• Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
• Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
• Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
• Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
• Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week, which may include weekends and some holidays
• Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures
Team Car Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All Team Car Care (TCC) employees are prohibited from accepting or engaging in any secondary employment that might conflict or interfere with an employee's duty and responsibility to the company. Employees must disclose any secondary employment to TCC for formal review and approval.