Now hiring. Apply today!
Holiday by Atria has an immediate opening for an Assistant General Manager. Apply today and you could be on your way to a lifelong and fulfilling career with competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and generous benefits, including:
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
As our Assistant General Manager (AGM), youâ€™ll direct the dining room and housekeeping teams to ensure that mealtimes are special and that our residents are delighted with their housekeeping services. At Holiday by Atria, we value our employees and provide an outstanding work-life balance. Apply now.Responsibilities:
What you will do as the Assistant General Manager
- Hire, orient, schedule, train, coach, and counsel dining room waitstaff and housekeeping staff.
- Establish and manage labor and supplies budgets and expenses.
- Provide exceptional customer service and create a restaurant-style dining atmosphere.
- Support quality checks of housekeeping, kitchen, and dining room.
- Act as the manager on duty when the General Manager/Executive Director is not on-site.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED). Two (2) year associate degree preferred
- Two (2) years of work experience in front-of-house supervision and leadership
- Experience managing employees, recruiting, customer service, scheduling, and budgeting
- Basic computer skills â€“ Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Valid driverâ€™s license
Apply today to start an amazing career with Holiday by Atria.
Employees of Atria must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.