We're excited to have now joined the 7-Eleven family of stores!
Directly drives sales and profits in a high volume, complex location. Assists in overseeing and ensuring that the overall store condition complies with company standards including: cleanliness, store and food-service - fast, friendly and delicious, sanitation, customer service and merchandising - thereby maximizing store profitability, expense control, inventory levels and shortage control. Helps manage quality and consistent marketing and merchandising of store and food-service programs. Assists in fostering a coaching environment where team members want to excel and are recognized for their achievements.
- Provides Stripes Friendly customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Serves customers by maintaining our Stripes Friendly philosophy, supported by a value proposition that every experience will be fast, friendly and delicious.
- Maintains 100% in-stock excellence on top selling items.
- Assists in ensuring team members are current on product offerings and promotions.
- Engages with merchandising team to suggest ways to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns and sales promotions, and prepares merchandise displays.
- Monitors sales activities through cashier analysis to ensure that customers receive exceptional customer service.
- Examines merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Assists in driving sales and profits in a high volume, complex location.
- Assists in analyzing financial data including but not limited to profit and loss statements, shortages, cashier analysis to identify business opportunities and increase sales.
- Aids in planning, implementing and enforcing Company policies, goals and programs.
- Helps ensure quality and consistent implementation of all marketing, merchandising, food-service and gasoline programs and maintains an awareness of safety and security and a high level of store appearance.
- Promotes technology utilization and improved efficiencies.
- Assists in the preparation of work schedules to provide the best possible level of customer service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists in building strong, sales focused teams through training and coaching to develop top performing team members.
- Collaborates with General Manager in delegating and overseeing store responsibilities.
- Assists in coaching team members on how to handle difficult and complicated situations.
- Follows company dress code standards as applicable to Assistant General Managers.
- Aids in efforts to improve team usage of technology and learning Stripes business
- Reports to work on time and when scheduled.
High School diploma (or equivalent) is preferred. Two (2) year degree or above is strongly preferred. A minimum of one (1) year as top performing Store Manager at food service location or Assistant General Manager is required. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrated leadership and customer service skills and competencies. Proven success developing team members. Demonstrated ability to use P&L and store reports to affect change. Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Excellent oral and written communication and intrapersonal skills. Ability to write routine reports and to speak effectively before customers and employees.Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to exercise sound judgment and work with minimum supervision. Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel). PDI/Verifone/Topaz experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for full shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds from ground to overhead, and/or 60 pounds from ground to waist level,, up to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., to assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 128 pounds (i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
- Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting, up to one hour of the workday.
- May be required to climb a ladder and/or stool, kneel or crouch to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.
- Ability to grasp, reach, and manipulate objects with hands all day. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination and may require bilateral coordination of hands, up to four hours of the workday.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Essential functions are job duties that an employee must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. All of the responsibilities listed above are considered essential job functions to this position.
This job description is subject to change at any time.