Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
If you are passionate about amazing food and looking for a great company to hang your hospitality hat this is the perfect position for you!
Los Angeles, CA - West Side
- Review financial information, monitor budgets, and ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within limitations, take action to correct any deviations from the budget.
- Assist with all hiring of support team members.
- Assist GM with the inventory.
- Take ownership of employee morale.
- Attend weekly Manager meetings
- Assisting all guests and delivering an amazing experience.
- Maintain the system of internal control within the restaurant as outlined in the restaurant's manual.
Requirements of the Assistant General Manager
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Assistant General Manager in an upscale high-volume restaurant.
- A genuine passion for hospitality and an upbeat fun personality
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards