- Our client is a well-respected local restaurant group based in downtown Chicago.
- This restaurant group is built on a solid foundation planted in the roots of family. They hold a strong belief that rebuilding families whether they be given or chosen, healing spiritually and physically, and reconnecting with loved ones and those we choose to love can all be done at the table.
- The company is growing and expanding their team with an Assistant to the General Manager.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive Base Salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Growth opportunities
Your Role with the Company
- The Assistant General Manager will maintain exceptional quality service in all aspects of this operation with an extraordinarily strong floor presence and ability to run a floor in a well-known and well-run suburban restaurant concept.
- This role will continually support development of the dining room staff, helping to provide an exceptional dining experience and build positive guest relations.
- In addition, the Assistant General Manager will be held accountable for financial and service standards.
- This role is entrusted to create a culture of learning for new staff and instilling the importance of the restaurants’ commitment to quality and dedication to service.
- This position is based in downtown Chicago, Illinois.
- On the shores of Lake Michigan, Chicago is rich in architecture and welcomes a picturesque shoreline for biking, running, walking, and of course – sailing.
- Chicago is bursting with entertainment, sports, arts, and culture.
- 3+ years of expertise in an Upscale Casual Management experience with a chef driven scratch kitchen concept
- Experience in Beverage Management
- Strong knowledge of being a hands-on individual – you have the “do-whatever-it-takes” attitude to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to recruit, schedule, train and inspire staff
- Proficient computer skills including POS systems, scheduling systems, spreadsheets, word processing, internet, and email
- Culinary degree is a plus
Source : Kalos Consulting, Inc.