Do you love fresh food, have fantastic people skills, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service? If you answered yes, then Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is looking for you! We are now hiring a full-time and part-time Assistant General Manager to join our team. We offer a flexible schedule to fit your needs.
About Roaring Fork Restaurant Group:
Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is a locally owned and operated QDOBA Mexican Eats franchise, with locations in WI, IL, and IA. Celebrating 23 years in business, we are based in Milwaukee and currently operate 58 locations within the territory, making us the largest QDOBA franchisee nationally. We pride ourselves on serving up bold flavors and offering an environment with beautiful and distinctive decor. Our company operates under the core philosophies of service and results in orientation, integrity, personal accountability, and commitment.
What can QDOBA Offer You?
QDOBA is pleased to offer you the opportunity to select benefits that fit your lifestyle and support you in adopting and maintaining a healthy life.
- Excellent Training, Coaching, and Mentorship
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance; Flexible Spending Account (FSA); 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance and Leave Benefits
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Train, develop, and coach employee performance: ensuring systems for training employees are fully implemented and followed
- Assign activities and tasks to other members of the team
- Identify and develop internal candidates for management opportunities
- Comply with all state and federal labor laws and regulations
- Manage daily activities to achieve excellence in restaurant operational performance
- Hold restaurant team accountable for consistently delivering excellent customer service and food quality
- Interact with guests and community; respond to guest questions, concerns, and complaints
- Monitor costs and adherence to budget and restaurant goals
Working at QDOBA is about more than just amazing food. At QDOBA, we take pride in serving our community based on a winning recipe of Hospitality, Positivity, and Performance. As a team, we create experiences by bringing a contagious energy level and enthusiasm for preparing delicious food.
We create freshly-made, Mexican-inspired food crafted with contemporary flavors that guests crave. We believe that the most delicious flavors start with quality ingredients and thoughtful preparation, taking pride in preparing meals in our kitchens each day. Whether it’s chopping crisp produce, flame-grilling steak and chicken, or making hand-crafted guacamole, we don’t take shortcuts.