Lynch Metals is currently seeking an Assistant General Manger for their Anaheim, CA location.
The Assistant General Manager will oversee and coordinate all operational and marketing functions and lead the entire team at the Anaheim branch facility. Mission critical performance deliverables include increasing levels of sales, customer and employee satisfaction, operational productivity and profitability.
* Specific Duties include but not limited to:
* Manage quality, cost reduction, on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance metrics.
* Hire, train and develop employees
* Build an open-communication environment and foster a "feedback rich" culture.
* Improve material management to include increased inventory turns and reduced scrap and material cost.
* Develop budget and sales plans.
* Create pro-forma income statement designed to optimize corporate objectives.
* Execute day to day operations to achieve performance objectives.
* Manage and direct Safety and Quality programs that align with organizational objectives.
* Determine operations staffing needs and ensure compliance with company employment policies.
* Manage compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Identify opportunities to grow existing customer business and add new customers that diversity the customer portfolio. Reduce dependencies on key clients.
* Adheres to Reliance Steel and Aluminum's Code of Conduct as well as customer confidentiality requirements.
* Must be available to work from the Lynch Metals facility. This position is not work-from-home eligible.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor degree preferred but not required
* Minimum of 10 years of increasingly responsible roles in sales, marketing and/or general management experience and knowledge in steel products and service capabilities.
* Individual should have broad knowledge and experience of manufacturing organizations with a focus on cost reduction and the successful implementation of world-class manufacturing practices.
* The position requires a solid track record in leading manufacturing operations to improve performance with emphasis on driving quality continuous improvement, and low-cost manufacturing.
* Communication Proficiency
* Problem Solving/Analysis
* Project Management
* Strategic Thinking
* Manage multiple priorities
* Emotional intelligence
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Source : Metals USA