Site-Four, LLC, a Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO) is a Data Center/Processing facility that provides state-of-the-art data hosting and business continuity services. Our operations center provides on-site and secure remote cross-country daily operations capabilities, data replication and high availability services, managed hosting and co-location services, and on-site administrators and operations staff.
Site-Four is currently looking to hire an Assistant Business Manager to join their operations in Yankton, South Dakota. The Assistant Business Manager will assist the CEO in the oversight of the day-to-day support and operations for both external clients and the internal Site-Four team.
They will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the CUSO, interfacing with key customers and owners, developing and ensuring policy and procedural compliance, and when necessary, act in place of the CEO.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with the CEO to oversee Site-Four's daily operations.
- Serve as backup to the CEO in the event of planned or unplanned absence or unavailability.
- Market Site-Four products and services to potential clients.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly administrative duties for the company including, but not limited to payroll processing, employee relations, hiring, firing, performance reviews, PTO approvals, and more.
- Work with CEO to develop annual business plan and budget.
- Help CEO execute annual planning session.
- Attend monthly board meeting with CEO and contribute based on assigned duties from CEO.
- Coordinate interactions with primary vendors and clients.
- Work with CU*Answers Ops Engine to ensure smooth operations of CU*BASE
- Provide backup support for error resolution and operations issues as necessary including ensuring that timely notification and resolution procedures are followed.
- Work with Operations Development Team (ODT) to develop long-term plans in relation to CU*Base and Data-Center Operations.
- Work with the CEO to develop and update Site-Four's policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Vision Driven - Able to bring balance and direction to the day-to-day tasks in a company.
- Exceptional task, project management, and organizational capabilities.
- Conceptual understanding of data center operations including networks, systems and security.
- Ability to travel to client sites, estimated at 25% of job.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.
- Strong demonstrated communications through various means, including email, written publication, press release, proposals, phone/video conferencing and in-person meetings.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to recognize the delta between where a business is today and where it is going.
- Proven leadership skills managing a diverse team.
- Integrity and honesty.
Remote candidates will not be considered. Salary commensurate with experience, relocation assistance is negotiable.