General Overview of Position
The position of Assembly Technician reports to the Area Manager and is responsible to provide high quality merchandise assembly, installation, and service work at customer locations.
• Create customer focused practices and provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Perform all work tasks completely and accurately and per the company policy and procedure.
• Assemble all products according to manufacturer’s directions and specifications.
• Complete invoice process as required.
• Communicate timely and effectively.
• Work in a safe and clean manner.
• Be courteous and conscientious of customers in the work area.
• Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed basis.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to possess and use required tools.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to reach and maintain prescribed productivity levels for assembly.
• Reliable transportation.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Required availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to provide an acceptable background screen.
• Ability to pass a drug screen.
Essential Job Functions
• Ability to repeatedly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and periodically climb up and down stairs.
• Ability to work exposed to outside temperatures.
• Frequently bending, kneeling and reaching.
• Ability to use hands and fingers to assemble small parts and calibrate precise measurements.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and oral.
• Piece work commission/Non-Exempt.
• Career Tech bonus.
• $600 Sign-on bonus.