- 2nd Shift -3:00pm-11:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- OT is required.
Salary: $14.60 hourly.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lifts workpiece manually or using hoist and secures workpiece in fixture or loads automatic feeding device.
- Starts machine, engages feed, and observes operations.
- Inspects and measures machined workpieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Conducts routine safety and equipment inspections; records proper operating and material information for production.
- Performs housekeeping to maintain production and operations in neat and orderly condition.
- Participates in problem-solving to make necessary equipment repairs or process corrections to maintain required production quality and volume.
- Moves needed raw materials and scrap materials to properly designated areas.
- Provides production or operations support as directed by supervisor or other management.
- Assists in movement of raw materials and finished goods throughout the plant.
- The technician is required, as a minimum, to have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of technician jobs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for 10 hours, talk, and hear.
- The employee is required to perform highly repetitive motions.
- The employee frequently is required to walk, use hands to feel or handle, and to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb.
- The employee must frequently lift up to 50 lb.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles.
- The employee is frequently exposed to oils and greases or coolants.
(Americans with Disabilities Act) ADA Statement:
The successful candidate must be able to perform the position’s essential job
functions with or without reasonable Accommodation
Source : THK Rhythm North America CO., LTD.