COMPLEX ASSEMBLY Job Description
Advanced Assembler Technician position -Tube Presser
Assemble sub components to make the top level assembly per customer specifications using the provided process and tooling.
· Perform basic math calculations
· Perform first piece inspection on assigned jobs using visual or dimensional specifications using quality fixtures or measuring equipment
· Perform accurate wanding and other record keeping tasks as required
· Interpret basic blueprints
· Apply pads, springs, pins, fans and other assorted hardware per print using fixtures, tooling, hand and power tools
· Perform assemblies using epoxy, solder, glue, silicon and other types of bonding agents per customer print
· Create top level assembly using sub components made and purchased to the customer print
· Work with Engineering on new assembly processes troubleshooting and improving procedures
· Understand and adhere to lot trace ability
· Maintain a safe clean working environment complying with all safety procedures and regulations
· Maintain open communications with team leaders and supervisor
· Be an active member of the Team
· Perform all tasks as required by your supervisor
· Job Complexity: Works on assignment that are complex in nature; good judgment required.
- Ability to maneuver heavy parts into place on the press
· Supervisory Responsibility: Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
· Contacts/Interaction: Frequently interacts with Team Leader and Peers.
· Decision Making: Has moderate decision making responsibility.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience