Job Title: Assembler
Location: Corona, CA
Schedule: 2nd shift (3:30 PM - Midnight)
- May perform mechanical assembly which is typically highly complex and would be responsible for fitting, aligning or adjusting of components and/or assemblies to close tolerance
- Knowledge of the following: hydraulics, pneumatics, fluids, and/or electronic principals with some soldering expertise
- Will perform troubleshooting, tear down analysis and rework operations
- May also be trained/proficient in Clean Room techniques.
- May perform various marking operations using machines, hand stamp and electro etching equipment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Have good manual dexterity and the ability to work with detailed blueprints, procedures, assembly sketches or other written/verbal instructions of simple complexity.
- Basic math skills to be able to calculate simple percentages regarding adjustment of set pressures.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables where only limited standardization exists.
- Perform moderate trouble shooting with minimal supervision.
- Ability to embrace change and participate in continuous improvement activity.
- If position is designated for FAA Repair Station, safety sensitive functions experience a plus. If not, FAA training is provided per the Repair Station Manual and Procedures.
Education: High School Graduate or GED equivalent
18 - 19 /hour