To move Boyd products through the anodize line in a continuous method. Work with line operator to ensure all chemicals and equipment are up to specifications to provide parts with a consistent and durable oxide coating.
I. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES.
- Learn to perform chemical titrations with 100% accuracy.
- Learn to perform chemical adjustments to anodize tanks to assure a consistent chemical concentration and stay within defined perimeters.
- Understand the flow of material through the Anodize process line.
- Perform accurate wanding and other record keeping tasks as required.
- Interpret blueprints and basic work orders assuring the correct material and work is loaded into a defined work center in compliance with ISO 9001.
- Perform tank dumps and tank cleaning as needed.
- Aide and/or assist in performing and recording results of engineering test as required.
- Perform at least 90% of established labor rate.
- Enter data on PC in regards to work orders, downtime, etc..
- Rack and/or unrack extrusion and/or baskets when warranted.
- Understand and adhere to lot tracability.
- Maintain a safe clean working environment complying with all safety procedures and regulations.
- Learn to operate Forklift, Room # 2 and Auto-line.
- Maintain open communications with team leaders and supervisor.
- Perform all tasks as required by your supervisor.
2. JOB SCOPE
- Job Complexity: Works on assignments that are routine / semi routine in nature. Limited judgment is required.
- Supervisory Responsibility: Receives detailed instructions on all work assignments.
- Contacts/Interaction: Occasionally interacts with team leader and supervisor.
- Decision Making: Has moderate decision making responsibilities.
1. Job Qualifications
High School diploma, equivalent, or manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math calculations.
- Willingness to learn about and work with chemicals.
- Ability to interpret blueprints.
- Perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Good eye/hand coordination and the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent attendance and flexibility in regards to work schedule and overtime.
- Must be able to work in extreme heat.
- Good housekeeping skills.
- Must be a team player.