ASSYST is looking for Angular UI Developers for a case management suite of application modernization project in Washington, DC near Union Station.
This is a Hybrid work and would require weekly 2 days of work from the client location in Washington D.C. Thus only Local candidates preferred.
Job Type - Full Time or Contract (1099 or Corp to Corp)
Contract Duration - 1 year and extendable to 3 plus years
Job Location - Washington D.C. (Hybrid)
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience developing front end applications
- Solid understanding of responsive web design principles and SPA
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience with Angular 2+.
- Well versed with software architecture patterns
- Ability to architect & design multiple SPAs and integrate them to provide common access
- Strong understanding of security specifications such as OAuth 2.0 & OpenID Connect
- Knowledge of Karma & Jasmin test framework
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Node JS, ReactJS and ExpressJS
- Section 508 standards
- Experience in Scrum/Agile development
- Familiarity with GitHub & Maven
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.