Summer Bonus Program in addition to Wages and Tips Available!
Our cooks are responsible for creating that unforgettable guest experience through the proper preparation of the best tasting recipes around! You are responsible for top notch cleanliness and sanitation standards at all times. You will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each other’s success in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
● Be able to work early morning into afternoon shifts.
● Understand our culture and strive to create a positive, uplifting, and honest environment.
● Prepare ingredients and follow strict recipes.
● Use proper portioning techniques.
● Read tickets to determine what/when items need to be prepared.
● Clean station floors, counters, tools, cutting boards, and preparation surfaces to ensure station is clean and sanitized at all times.
Perks of the Job:
● Great pay
● Monthly Summer Bonuses for Full-Time
● End of Summer Bonus for Full-Time
● Health Benefits for Full-Time
● Flexible Schedules
● Growth Opportunities
A line cook is responsible for serving our guests and our team with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, apply today!
SET UP/MAINTAIN A CLEAN WORK STATION
COMPLETE DAILY PREP TASKS GIVEN
ASSIST IN STOCKING/ CLEANING THE LINE
COMPLETE ALL CLOSING WORK BEFORE LEAVING
BE ABLE TO TAKE OUT TRASH/BOXES DAILY
KNOW HOW TO EXECUTE EACH DISH
PROMPTLY SELL TICKETS WITHIN COMPANY TIME STANDARDS
EXECUTE DISH PICK-UPS AND LINE SWEEPS
BE ABLE TO FOLLOW RECIPES
FOLLOW COVID/SAFETY GUIDELINES
UPHOLD OUR COMPANY'S STANDARDS AT ALL TIMES
Source : The Wylder Boise