Algorithms C/C++ Python Application Developer for R&D innovation group in Mt View, CA
You will join a R&D team developing new products and services at a Global Search Engine company in Mt View, CA.
You will work on radar-based gesture sensor that offers interesting opportunities in designing novel touchless interfaces for future wearables, internet of things, smart environments, automotive and other applications.
You will develop software, tools, and systems for evaluating novel touchless gesture sensors. You will define evaluation metrics, develop both software and hardware of evaluation systems, and conduct evaluations to provide feedback for multiple development teams. You will work closely with our software development team and algorithm team ensuring performance of our software and accelerating productization of the Soli technology.
- Develop data collection systems for sensors
- Design, implement, and maintain evaluation systems in terms of both hardware and software
- Support engineers to collect data, analyze performance, and improve algorithms
- Develop interactive prototypes with R&D algorithms
- Communicate effectively to different audiences results of evaluations and their implications
- 5+ years of experience in developing software for one or more of the following areas: robotics, signal processing, sensors, and interactive systems
- Excellent C/C++ or Python programming skills.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Experience in developing interactive systems
- Familiarity with sensing technologies
- Familiarity with machine learning and signal processing
- Willingness to learn new skills and work in a fast-paced environment
Location: Mountain View, CA (hybrid schedule)
Duration: 12+ months