We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
This position will work as a team member in the Paint department assisting with refinishing helicopters and helicopter parts.
Clean, sand, mask and tape aircraft and/or aircraft parts for paint with supervision
Mix, apply, and smooth cosmetic fillers with supervision
Spray various materials, such as primer, top coat, and clear coats with supervision
Demonstrate consistent ability to perform tasks with limited errors or rework
Properly use PPE as required, to include respirator, and PPE for hazardous materials
Work overtime as determined by business need
Other duties as assigned
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience related to job duties required. May include experience in auto body refinishing or related field. Additional skill and experience may qualify selected candidate for a higher level/pay grade.
- Full understanding of paint materials and processes.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to provide portfolio of previous work strongly preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder while using appropriate equipment
- Ability to be on feet for duration of shift
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to pass a respirator fit test and wear a respirator when required
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment that embodies one of our core values, Lift Each Other Up. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.