We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
This position will work as a team member in the Paint department assisting in refinishing helicopters and helicopter parts.
Clean, sand, mask and tape aircraft and/or aircraft parts for paint with supervision
Mix, apply, and smooth cosmetic fillers with supervision
Demonstrate consistent ability to perform tasks with limited errors or rework
Properly use PPE as required, to include respirator, and PPE for hazardous materials
Work overtime as determined by business need
Other duties as assigned
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Understanding of paint processes and related materials
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience related to job duties, such as demonstrated skill in auto body refinishing preferred. Significant experience (up to 4 years) may qualify candidate for a higher level/ pay grade.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder while using appropriate equipment
- Ability to be on feet for duration of shift
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to pass a respirator fit test and wear a respirator when required
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.