1. Job Title : Foundry Sr Engineer
2. Job Summary : Foundry Sr Engineer
3. Experience : 8 to 11yrs.
4. Required Skills : Technical Skills : Spark ,Python ,PySpark Domain Skills : 5. Nice to have skills : Technical Skills : Domain Skills : 6. Technology : Data Management 7. Shift : Day 8. Roles & Responsibilities : Data Engineer with hands-on experience in PySpark to build data pipes in AWS or Azure environments. Should be able to write design documents and independently build the Data Pipes based on the defined Source to Target mappings. The candidate should have good exposure to RDBMS and able to convert complex Stored Procedures, SQL Triggers, etc. logic using PySpark in the Cloud platform. The candidate should be open to learn new technologies and implement solutions quickly in the cloud platform. Any knowledge of the Palantir Foundry Platform will be a big plus. Communicate with program key Stakeholders to keep the project aligned with their goals. Effectively Interact with QA and UAT team for code testing and migrate to different regions.
9. Job Location : Primary Location :USCASASC02(ITUSA,San Francisco (ii)-CA USA, CLT)
Alternate Location :NA,NA
10. Job Type : Business Associate [60CW00]
11. Demand Requires Travel? : No
12. Certification(s) Required : NO"
Source : Diverse Lynx