Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking two Aerostat/Tower FSR/Trainers to join our team. (CENTCOM & PACOM)
Aerostat/Tower FSR/Trainer (Iraq and Philippines) - Perform as Aerostat/Tower Field Services Representative (FSR)/Trainer. Provide Field Service Representative (FSR) and Subject Matter Expertise supporting PD Aerostats and PM Force Protection Systems for operations, maintenance, training, repair and modification, and sustainment of Aerostat and RAID Tower systems to include sensors and support equipment (e.g. Electro-Optical (EO)/Infrared (IR), Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI)/Dismount Moving Target Indicator (DMTI) Radio Detection and Ranging (RADAR), power generators, forklifts, etc.). PSS-T FoS consists of Tactical (12M and below), 17M, TIF-25, 22M, 28M, 34M(74K) aerostat systems. PM FPS FoS consist of RAID tower systems, Cerberus Long Range Tactical (LRT), Cerberus Scout, Full Motion Video (FMV), Rapid Deployment Integrated Surveillance System (RDISS), Force Protection (FP) Suite, and Persistent Surveillance Systems– Ground (PSS-G) FoS. Support encompasses FSR reach-back, supply, maintenance, asset management, helium management and transportation support. Specific support includes:
- Manage all logistics, training, and maintenance for the Partner Nation Persistent Surveillance Systems (PSS) program
- Provide field and sustainment level maintenance for all RAID Towers and Aerostat systems. Perform services IAW applicable Technical Manuals (TMs) and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) documentations
- Provide and conduct training for operators, field and sustainment level maintainers for the RAID Towers and Aerostat system
- Conduct Operations training classes as required by the Partner Nation(s)
- Conduct Field and Sustainment Maintenance classes as required by the Partner Nation(s)
- Provide Instructor and Key Personnel Training (train-the-trainer) curriculums
- to ensure the Partner Nation(s) have the capability to train operators and maintainers in support of fielded
- RAID Tower and Aerostat systems
- Assist in site survey analysis
- Assist and provide expertise in the familiarization on Aerostats and Tower systems
- Monitor delivery schedules and ensure performance requirements are met
- Assist with coordination of training events
- Support fielding and training for new systems, as required
- Provide weekly reports and participate in all weekly teleconferences as scheduled through PD Aerostats
- Report to PD Aerostats for all matters pertaining to the Partner Nation program and be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to process time sensitive requirements, as required
- Partner with an Afghan Local National subcontractors to provide logistics services necessary for these support requirements including, but not limited to, weekly servicing of portable latrines, personnel lift, bucket extensions for RAID Tower maintenance, flat-bed and other vehicles to transport equipment from one location to another
- 24 months experience with and knowledge of aerostats, towers, system subcomponents and support equipment
- Three (3) years of hands-on experience supporting military logistics
- Two (2) years of operations or maintenance with any aerostat or tower platform
- BA/BS degree
Completed a DoD or industry equivalent Instructor course such as Army Basic Instructors Course, Small Group Instructor Course, Basic Instructor Course, Air Force Basic Instructor Course, or a civilian equivalent.
- Must have and maintain an active Secret clearance
- Experience in supporting Aerostat and Forces Protection system operations, including collection and tracking operational and maintenance data
- Hands-on experience supporting military operations
- Experience with any ISR platform (e.g. aerostat, RAID tower, UAV etc.)
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizen to apply
Please apply directly @ www.adamscomm.com/careers (keyword OCONUS)
**Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award**
Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.