This provider will be joining a group of professional and collegial physicians and advanced practice providers in our Rural Health Clinic. The candidate will be responsible for primary coverage on the walk-in clinic (Pod D), the expected hours will be 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, weekends & holidays off.
The successful candidate should have previous experience working in an urgent care or walk-in clinic setting.
In exchange we offer a number of outstanding benefits:
- Competitive Wages $$
- Sign - on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Cell phone stipend
- Fuel stipend*
- *restrictions apply
- Excellent benefits - we have reduced medical premiums over the past two years, without a reduction in insurance coverage.
- Blue Cross – Blue Shield Medical - PPO Plan
- Dearborn Dental – provided at no employee cost
- Eyemed Vision Coverage – provided at no employee cost
- Student Loan repayment assistance
- Retirement plans including 403b with employer match and 457
- Fully paid short & long term disability.
Located in Grants New Mexico, the Cibola Family Health Center is part of the Cibola General Hospital Corporation a critical access hospital. Grants offers the close proximity to big city dining, shopping, and airport, but has the low cost of living and quality of life associated with rural New Mexico. We invite you to apply today and discuss how you can join our team.