The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Identify, design and develop new processes and requirements as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will be a key technical focal point across Honeywell advanced manufacturing engineering teams creating solutions that meet the dynamic needs of our new products from concept development through the start of production. By collaborating with internal customers and broader engineering teams, you will influence manufacturing cost, yield, and schedule execution. As a technical expert, you will leverage advanced tools and simulation techniques to deliver high impact business results while acting as a technical leader and coach for other engineers and presenting technical reports to leadership.
RELOCATION PACKAGE CONSIDERED
· Deliver productivity savings resulting from the implementation of automation projects
· Manage automation project launches to achieve 100% in launch date, cost, first pass yield, cycle time and OEE
· Assists site with the identification of opportunities for Automation
· Ensure technical specifications to support project scope, installation, commissioning & maintenance of new automated processes
· Ensure execution of projects
· Benchmark and evaluate leading edge technology.
· Collaborate with NPI and factory teams to create equipment standards
· Idea generation along with project opportunities identification
· Project management team coordination, risk analysis and planning
· Cost improvement analysis
· Drive technical solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelors’ degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
· 3+ years of experience with implementing Automated solutions
· 1+ year Lean Manufacturing skills
· Implementation of Automated solutions/systems experience
· Experience in PLC programming / Vision systems / sensor technologies
· Proficient project management skills
Ability to work independently
· Proven managing highly complex engineering projects
· Effective communication skills
· Root Cause identification/FMEA experience
· Application of SPC techniques
· Multivariate experiment design and analysis
· Microsoft Project proficient
· Ability to work independently
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Source : Honeywell