- Administrative & HR
- Contract to Hire
- Cambridge, MA
- Job Number: JO-2207-114539
We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the most well-known university centers in the Boston area! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and looking to start training as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of an office environment, and is a multi-tasker, with prior administrative experience.
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume, and we will get in touch with you!
Candidates must be local to the Boston/Greater Boston area for consideration as local candidates must be able to work in-office/onsite.
Compensation: $21 - $23 per hour
- Prepare presentations including editing, proofreading, and distributing materials
- Handle heavy calendar and scheduling management
- Manage financial aspects for research groups including approving requisitions and purchase orders, filing invoices, reconciling accounts, and obtaining reimbursements
- Coordinate arrangements for visitors and help in the preparation of events as needed
- Ensure administrative needs are met including administering mail, drafting letters of reference and correspondence, generating memos and reports, handling some clerical duties, and updating contacts
- Assist with general office management and additional administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an office environment and/or administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft Office and FileMaker Pro
- Ability to maintain confidential information
The majority of Hollister’s clients are requiring that employees be fully vaccinated or complete a request for a religious/medical exemption. In most cases, on-site work at our clients may require an employee to be fully vaccinated. If you are applying for on-site work, please be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.