- Administrative & HR
- Direct Hire
- Cambridge, MA
- Job Number: JO-2203-113803
We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the finest University centers in the Boston area! This is a direct-hire opportunity, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and have a passion for international culture. Join this fast-paced environment!
If you are passionate about learning about other cultures and are interested, please respond with your resume. We will get in touch with you!
- Prepare presentations for meetings
- Support the Faculty Director with heavy calendar management, travel preparation, documentation, and scheduling appointments
- Assist with event planning including coordinating with venues, catering, vendors, etc.
- Manage office operations and “e-office” electronic database
- Monitor invoices and expenses and process reimbursement/payment requests
- Provide necessary administrative support including mail distribution, drafting of letters/emails, and maintaining current information for contacts
- General office management and administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience with administrative support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people who are underrepresented in their respective occupation or position.