- Administrative & HR
- Contract to Hire
- Boston, MA
- Job Number: JO-2207-114478
Our client, a leading real estate firm in Boston, is seeking a reliable and organized Administrative Assistant to join their property management team. The ideal candidate must be a strong multitasker with office experience and high proficiency with Microsoft Office.This is a temporary position with the potential of going permanent, and it starts immediately.
If you are interested and meet the below qualifications, please submit a copy of your resume for immediate consideration!
- Manage complex calendars, schedule appointments, meetings, and travel
- Prepare complex itineraries and coordinate travel and transportation details for multiple constituents
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Resolve problems in a thorough and timely manner, involving other parties when necessary
- Compose and edit internal documents, presentations, and correspondence
- Monitor and maintain office inventory using established supply budgets
- Attend high-level meetings, recording, drafting, and distributing meeting minutes when requested
- Optimize and maintain efficient filing systems, department manuals, and procedures
- 2+ years of experience in an office administration role
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize competing tasks and delegate them when appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Prior to starting, candidates will need to pass a background check.
The majority of Hollister’s clients are requiring that employees be fully vaccinated or complete a request for a religious/medical exemption. In most cases, onsite work at our clients will require an employee to be fully vaccinated. If you are applying for onsite work, please be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.