- Administrative & HR
- Contract to Hire
- Boston, MA
- Job Number: JO-2203-113731
We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team at one of our top financial service clients in the Boston, MA area! This is a temporary position with the potential of becoming permanent, and it starts immediately. This position requires someone who can work fully on-site in their downtown Boston office. The ideal candidate must have great communication skills and a strong attention to detail, along with being tech savvy, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite.
If you are interested and meet the below qualifications, please submit a copy of your resume for immediate consideration!
- Greet visitors, receive/sort incoming mail and shared email, and answer incoming phone calls
- Assist in overall office maintenance, including ordering and stocking office supplies and general upkeep of shared office spaces
- Manage conference room calendars and prepare for meetings, including ordering catering
- Maintain shared office calendar, including scheduling meetings and travel
- Serve as the point person for vendor management and work closely with the facilities team for any maintenance issues
- Assist in general data management using Salesforce, including entering sensitive data and running weekly and monthly reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 1+ year of experience in an office environment and/or with data entry experience
- Strong computer skills, including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience with PC and MACs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information
Prior to starting, candidates will need to pass a background check.
The majority of Hollister’s clients are requiring that employees be fully vaccinated or complete a request for a religious/medical exemption. In most cases, on-site work at our clients will require an employee to be fully vaccinated. If you are applying for on-site work, please be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.