The Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for reconciliation, analysis, preparation, payment, and reporting of all G/L tax accounts (sales, use, personal property, real estate); maintenance of tax accruals; partnership with external auditors to provide information for Corporate Income Tax and Financial Audit; maintenance of Fixed Assets; completion of weekly and monthly reporting for leadership and for analysis.
Donatos is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer:
We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Calculates and prepares month end accruals for utilities, real estate, and personal property tax (PPT).
- Reviews Real Estate and Personal Property Tax bills upon arrival, compares to accrual and adjusts where necessary, codes and submits bills for payment, pulls invoices online if not received timely.
- Enters additions, retirements, transfers, and adjustments for all Fixed Assets.
- Prepares monthly Fixed Assets reports including NBV and CAPEX. Prepares annual spreadsheets to external vendor for PPT payments.
- Reconciles and remits monthly Sales and Use Tax to appropriate agencies. Prepares exempt tax certificate when necessary for exempt status.
- Compiles and reports monthly Ohio Commercial Activity Tax.
- Responsible for Annual Census Report.
- Processes and books monthly corporate American Express charges and individual American Express cards. Monitors Reward Points and purchases.
- Analyzes penalties and/or assessment notices to our records and processes for payments.
- Uploads files for vendor supplier (Sygma), determines weekly payments and reconciles balances weekly and at month end.
- Prepares monthly rent payments for all leases, adjusts amounts for rent increases or CAM and Real Estate tax changes, codes and submits monthly or annual CAM and Real Estate tax reconciliations.
- Supervises Accounts Payable staff with all processes, including vendor additions or changes, check runs, bill processing, 1099’s, and unclaimed funds reporting.
- Assists Controller with various projects as assigned.
Donatos is just as dedicated to our Associates as we are to our guests. After all, delivering the best food and service starts with attracting (and keeping) the very best team members.
Whether you’re looking for your first job or want to advance your career, you’ll love being part of a work environment that’s not just rewarding and fun, but supportive too. We’re committed to hiring associates who we feel will be a great fit with the Donatos family – and then empowering them to become leaders who bring out the full potential of everyone around them.