Accounts Payable Specialist – Private Equity – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an Accounts Payable Specialist position. This opportunity is with a top-tier Private Equity firm located in Boston, MA. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the firm’s invoices are paid timely, accurately, and following the business terms, firm policy and procedures, and internal controls.
This is a 6-8+ month contract to hire opportunity, paying $33/hour within a 40-hour work-week.
- Process accounts payable (full cycle) utilizing PeopleSoft
- Process Accounts Payable transactions timely and accurately and in accordance with the firm’s policy and procedures, and internal controls
- Manage customer relationships (both internal and external) to ensure superior service is consistently provided
- Prepare reports as requested by AP Supervisor
- Understanding payments: wire vs. ACH vs. checks
- Bachelor’s degree (REQUIRED)
- 2+ years of AP accounting experience
- PeopleSoft experience is a preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and keep multiple parties up to date on progress
- Computer skills – working knowledge of Word and Excel required
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Accounting, Accounts Payable, AP, Accountant, Accounts Payable Specialist, AP Specialist, Accounting Specialist