This position is responsible for strengthening existing relationships and developing new buying opportunities by selling to key decision makers at area health/hospital systems, independent imaging centers, orthopedic/surgical centers and non-acute care facilities. The role requires the ability to effectively promote capital equipment and digital imaging solutions including imaging software, service contracts and durable products while working with an array of internal and manufacturer support personnel. Successful representatives will identify customer needs and provide consultative department workflow recommendations while choosing from a wide portfolio of imaging solutions.
- Attains assigned sales quotas and margin goals for equipment, durables and service contracts.
- Drives outside sales effort of territory; plans, makes sales calls and closes business.
- Makes effective sales and product presentations to customers.
- Plans and identifies needs of the territory regarding technical support and management participation.
- Coordinates to utilize service team members, manufacturer team members and digital imaging specialists to advance and close sales opportunities.
- Addresses customer service needs to include supplying information on products, pricing as required and service complaints.
- Prepares weekly reports on sales calls, territorial and market trends, competitive activity and special reports required by management.
- Implements Company plans and policies in the management of the sales territory by maintaining compliance with corporate policies and philosophies.
- Maintains current account records by utilizing CRM and updating sales and contact information.
- Establishes and maintains a positive vendor/MXR Imaging relationship at the local level thru constant and consistent interface with local vendor representatives and their management. Keeps management apprised of all vendor activities as to how they may affect MXR through timely use of sales reports and communications.
- Works within expense budget guidelines established by the Sales Manager
- Develops a self-improvement program utilizing available training tools for current as well as potential promotional opportunities.
- Demonstrates and promotes behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Three to five years' sales experience and/or radiology technical equipment experience
- Knowledge of the imaging industry and experience selling B2B imaging solutions; preferably selling to all sizes of healthcare facilities
- Ability to work comfortably with department level & C-level customer management along with ability to communicate effectively with executive management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Up to 80% locally
- Up to 20% overnight travel
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently and provide timely results
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM software
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks