Corky's Food Manufacturing is hiring now for our warehouse. Our Warehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate receiving, moving, storing, and shipping of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity.
Responsibilities and Duties
Accurately selecting product and supplies according to the customer’s order specifications.
Pack product into coolers on a high-speed production line.
Load and unload product onto or from pallets, coolers, delivery vehicles, etc.
Ensuring the exact number and type of product is being loaded and shipped.
Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
Perform other duties as required.
Working environment can include and must be willing to work in hot or cold temperatures.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in warehouse environment.
- Over the age of 18 years old.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Being a dependable individual we can count on with a great attitude.
- Have outstanding attendance by being at work on time and staying later than scheduled times.
- Eager to learn and follow instructions.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policy and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e. close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items up to 30 pounds.
- Be flexible to changing duties depending on line requirements.
Will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
El Terrifico is an equal opportunity employer. We will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.