Georgia United Credit Union is a full-service financial institution founded in 1958. As an organization that is committed to service, our vision is to become the financial institution and employer of choice by consistently exceeding our member and team member expectations.
We are seeking a Call Center Manager. This position will work a hybrid schedule (onsite and remote). This position is responsible for management and performance of call center team members. This includes actively training, observing and coaching team members to develop and execute on service action plans and holding them accountable to meet or exceed service expectations. Assists in organizing and managing the daily activities for our Call Center's operation, establish queue assignments, assign duties, forecast the need for changes, answer questions, and give instructions as needed.
- Manage the call center team as they respond to member service requests while delivering platinum level service.
- Manage call center team members including coaching, training, and development.
- Observe and coach team members while serving as QA Coach and provide training on an ongoing basis. Quality review will include performing call quality monitoring and working with the training department on enhancing formal training programs as needed.
- Monitors calls for quality purposes. Ensures team members appropriately evaluate member needs and advocate for products and services to better serve the member.
- Handle complex situations and resolve situations that arise from dealing with a wide variety of member opportunities.
- Ensures that established company procedures and guidelines are followed. Recommends and implements improved processes and operational policies to drive achieving enhanced performance solutions.
- Evaluates team member performance and monitors training to ensure that team members provide effective member service, financial counseling, and exercise good judgment. Provides measurable feedback and implements corrective action for performance improvement, including data to demonstrate competency.
- Assist in identifying, developing, and implementing training programs, including technical, professional and personal development skills training, as needed.
- Assists in educating Call Center team members and conducts regular department meetings to motivate and recognize team accomplishments, inform and train in areas needing attention, and clarifying changes in procedure.
- Participates in committees, process improvement initiatives and special assigned projects as requested.
- Collaborates with other departments to simplify and improve processes to benefit our members and call center. Cultivates a positive culture of service and teamwork in the department.
- Promotes and establishes strong, positive and productive working relationship within the organization through commitment to the company’s purpose, mission and core values.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in call center, preferably with a financial institution.
- Experience with call center monitoring software/technology and quality assurance methodologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Credit Union products, services, policies, and procedures.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet, and Email.
We offer competitive compensation and a multiple-option benefit package including health, vision, dental, basic and optional life, short and long-term disability, paid time off, annual time off, service days, Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans and company matching, flexible spending account, HSA and tuition assistance.
All applications for employment must be submitted using Georgia United’s online careers website. Only candidates meeting the minimum qualifications and requirements will be considered for career opportunities.
To apply for opportunities, please visit: https://bit.ly/3QHoWtA
Georgia United Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Georgia United participates in E-Verify