Restaurant Associates are high-energy team players who serve our customers and produce the finest quality product. Each workday may vary; mid shifts and closing shifts, weekday and weekend shifts, holidays, or even the length of the shift or the store location may affect the tasks perform. Your shifts will be challenging, fun, and likely different from the previous shift! Typical duties include checking day dots, stocking paper products, cleaning as needed, making salads or subs, topping pizzas, or working the window or front registers.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position safely while meeting productivity standards
- Able to stand and/or walk entire shift
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Occasional bending and twisting
- Must be 14 years or older. All minors are required to provide authorization to work. Due to Ohio Minor Labor Laws, minors under 16 have restricted work duties and working hours. Minors aged 16 - 17 have restricted working hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets and warmly welcomes customers upon arrival, whether inside the lobby or at the drive-up window.
- Ensures the shift is ready for revenue by completing food prep, stocking, and pre-topping pizzas.
- Sets the next shift up for success by completing food prep, stocking prep-tables, and freezer pulls.
- Services the customer while using the cash register to accurately take orders, handle cash, give correct change, and balance register prior to and directly after the shift with the Manager on Duty.
- Ensures restaurant cleanliness by cleaning and mopping the lobby, restrooms, and kitchen as needed.
- Folds pizza boxes.
- Effectively communicates with customers, co-workers, and managers in person or over the telephone.
- Takes customer orders over the phone.
- Completes the meal by offering suggestive sell items to the customers.
- Offers to refill drinks, provides plates and napkins as needed and answers customer questions.
- Follows all food safety guidelines, including handwashing, illness reporting, and cleanliness.
- Follows detailed food recipes while completing subs, pizzas, and salads for customers.
Donatos is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer:
We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Donatos is just as dedicated to our Associates as we are to our guests. After all, delivering the best food and service starts with attracting (and keeping) the very best team members.
Whether you’re looking for your first job or want to advance your career, you’ll love being part of a work environment that’s not just rewarding and fun, but supportive too. We’re committed to hiring associates who we feel will be a great fit with the Donatos family – and then empowering them to become leaders who bring out the full potential of everyone around them.