Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollwood Casino Joliet, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Swing shift role, working Tuesday through Saturday
- Seeking strong leader to oversee a department of Slot Techs
- Prefers Casino, Slot Tech repair experience, but would consider someone with a strong background in technology
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Supervises the operations of the Slot department to ensure efficient and profitable returns.
- Supervises the maintenance and repairs of electronic gaming devices.
- Exercises good judgment to develop preventive maintenance schedules and procedures within the limits of departmental policies and procedures.
- Supervisea and schedulea Slot Technicians and Leads and coordinates special projects as necessary.
- This position is responsible for providing a high level of guest service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and team members.
- Supervises the Slot Technicians and Leads, including training, coaching, discipline, and recognition.
- Provides analysis and recommendations concerning EGD performance, EGD game mix, service times, and overall performance of Slot Floor.
- Plans and implements EGD moves, conversions, and relocations.
- Evaluates new EGD technology and makes recommendations concerning that technology.
- Responsible for implementing all repairs, modifications, and preventative maintenance on electronic gaming devices as assigned.
- Ensures prompt and efficient service and maintains superior customer relations.
- Responsible for implementing repairs and preventative maintenance on slot system and bill validator system.
- Coordinates slot moves and conversions.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Equivalent to two years of college and/or technical trade school, preferably with a thorough knowledge of electronics.
- Minimum three years of experience in Slot Management and Slot Repair preferred. Experience in Slot Analysis is required.
- Should be able to prove a successful track record in employee relations skills.
- Must understand and speak the English language.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee requires manual dexterity to operate all necessary equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. occasionally.Something to leave you with:
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting Salary:Starting from $45,000 annually, based on experience.