We are looking for an experienced and skilled store manager with remarkable skills, who will run a store effectively and with attention to detail.
Our Shift Leader candidates are required to be in constant contact with the staff and customers. They need to be able to ensure their staff provides the highest quality customer services and monitor the overall financial performance of the store.
The responsibilities of a Shift Leader are to greet the staff and customers, provide them with what they need, give intelligent recommendations and suggestions, build customer and brand trust, assist the staff with anything they need and make sure the customers have a great experience during their visit.
More importantly, a perfect Shift Leader candidate should be reliable, accommodating, courteous, and friendly to ensure that the customers are fully satisfied and our staff.
Main Responsibilities of a Shift Leader:
● Responsible for every aspect of everyday supervision of store operations
● Responsible for resources management
● Takes care of stock, staff, and sales
Shift Leader Job Requirements::
- 1+ years of experience leading and motivating a team
- Drive and determination -- think PASSION
- Confidence / Resourcefulness / Problem-solving skills / Organizational skills
- Commitment to quality food and exceptional guest service
- Teamworking skills - must be a team player and one to lead by example
- Verbal communication skills
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, labor costs, and overall control of financials
- Interest in mentoring more junior staff
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Showing initiative
Responsibilities of a Shift Leader:
● Recruiting and appraising staff
● Training and supervising staff
● Managing inventory and product orders
● Maintaining financial and statistical records
● Dealing with customer complaints and queries
● Maximizing profitability and productivity in the restaurant
● Motivating staff to meet sales and customer service targets
● Ensuring compliance with safety and health regulations
● Preparing promotional displays and materials
● Liaising with area and company management
● Providing opportunities for staff advancements
Here's what we have to offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Schedule flexibility
- Fun place to work
- Meal benefits
- Employee Referral Program - it pays to have friends!
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
What makes Captain D’s a great place to work? It’s our people. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to developing and empowering our people, providing a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment for everyone to achieve their greatest potential. And our culture proves it.
Captain D’s hires employees with potential career advancement in mind. Whether you have years of experience as Restaurant Manager or you are a high energy, motivated leader just starting your career in Restaurant Management, we have opportunities for you! We offer excellent training and development programs that will hone your leadership skills and provide you with the tools and skillset to achieve a lifetime of success.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of your restaurant’s operation. Managers are accountable for strategic planning, driving sales, staffing, controlling costs, achieving operations standards, leading teams and developing future leaders.