Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
This position is full-time (40 hours/week). Employees are required to work 8-hour shift between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm, CST, Monday – Friday including the flexibility to work one 10:00am – 7:00pm shift per week and one Saturday every 6 weeks. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 300 Burnett Street, Suite 200, Fort Worth, TX, 76102-2734.
- Provide expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
- Serve as the liaison to a complex customer base to manage first level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise, and judgment
- Investigate claim and/or customer service issues as identified and communicate resolution to customers
- Provide feedback to team members regarding improvement opportunities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED (or higher) OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Experience with computer and Windows PC applications, (Microsoft Office software applications including Microsoft Word (creating, editing, saving and sharing documents), Microsoft Excel (creating, saving, editing, sharing files, using formulas), and Microsoft Outlook (creating rules and using calendar, creating, copying, editing, saving and sending correspondence)) which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm, CST, Monday – Friday including the flexibility to work one 10:00am – 7:00pm shift per week and one Saturday every 6 weeks
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- 1+ years of medical claims processing or medical claims customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task including ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families, and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare, Optum, health care, office, phone support, customer service, billing, training class, now hiring, jobs, career, hiring immediately, #RPO