The Systems Engineer Senior Technical Specialists (SE) is responsible for supporting our client's mission goals and strategic objectives. The Systems Engineer supporting our client will provide an enterprise approach to project management and systems engineering, including support to existing, and defining improvements to, enterprise-wide engineering processes, products, and projects. In addition, the SE will support technical efforts across projects including but not limited to working groups, cross-organizational stakeholder collaboration forums, and cross-project actions.
- Support implementation of engineering review processes in accordance with the Project Management Plan (PMP). Provide an independent review of vendor and government-developed documentation and provide assessments and recommendations to the customer.
- Arrange and attend working groups/forums/project reviews, including cross-IC forums. Document results of these meetings and provide recommendations to the customer.
- Support evaluation of existing systems and planned upgrades. Where applicable, support the definition of enterprise-level technical roadmaps.
- Support data gathering, analysis, and closure of tasking and/or actions associated with systems across the organization including but not limited to information security, data management, etc.
- Support risk management processes and identify opportunities to enhance existing processes, including lessons learned, security reviews, etc.
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI w/Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or other related technical disciplines.
- BS 12-15, MS 10-13. Ph.D. 10+
- 5+ years of experience with the customer at large in complex, multi-segmented system development and integration projects including relevant technical expertise in the general areas of systems engineering, acquisition, development, test, operations, and maintenance.
- Familiarity with technical documentation throughout the project lifecycle including SOWs/Task Orders, concepts of operation, requirement documents, interface control documents, test plans/procedures, operational deployment plans, etc.
Of the following criteria, three are required:
- Master's degree or higher in an engineering, science, or other related technical disciplines
- Previous experience with the deployment of systems in harsh and unattended environments
- Familiarity with the TCPED process
- Familiarity with the Security Accreditation (A&A) process
- Previous experience with data management processes
- Previous experience with the development of technical roadmaps
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Previous experience with technology evaluation and technology insertion
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
For Colorado Residents:Colorado Salary Minimum: $101,000Colorado Salary Maximum: $245,100The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.