TAIT Towers is the Market Leader in designing, constructing and delivering world-class solutions for live experiences.
Whether it's creating awe-inspiring spectaculars, complex touring stages, theatre engineering solutions, brand activations or cruise ship installations, TAIT delivers world-class solutions for live experiences. With its proprietary entertainment automation platform, custom-made products, and creative engineering, TAIT's cutting-edge offerings continue to advance industry standards and exceed client expectations. As a global network of over 900 employees in 14 office locations, TAIT has worked on projects in over 30 countries, all 7 continents and even outer space. TAIT's diverse group of clients include Taylor Swift, Cirque Du Soleil, The Metropolitan Opera House, NASA, National Geographic, Beyoncé and The Olympics.
The role of Show Programmer will focus on the success of TAIT projects by providing world class show programming services. Employees in this role will collaborate heavily with clients throughout the show creation process. Show Programmers will serve as subject matter experts on TAIT software products (Navigator and iQ) and work to maximize their potential on any given project. This role is expected to be client facing and able to anticipate the needs of clients, working as a customer advocate to the rest of the organization when necessary.
- Advanced Show Programming - 30%
- Participate in pre-production and pre-visualization programming with clients.
- Work onsite with clients and TAIT personnel to create show sequences, cues, and content.
- Lead the programming effort in rehearsals, collaborating with performers, artists, and technicians.
- Project Advising - 40%
- Focus on customer success, serving as client advocate during the project process
- Develop project-specific show programming solutions for complex projects
- Participate in project technical reviews
- Guide and mentor end users, integrators, and TAIT Crew on show programming and TAIT systems
- Serve as a technical escalation point for show programming or user experience problems
- Devise show programming plans for TAIT Projects
- Continuous Improvement – 30%
- Contribute to the creation of show programming guides and best practices
- Provide in-depth feedback on TAIT products, features, and product roadmap
- Test new programming software features, report issues, and advise on their best use and rollout.
- Champion TAIT software and products to the rest of the organization, including Navigator and iQ.
- Extensive Theatre and Live Event Experience
- Experience programming and operating entertainment automation systems
- Technical Knowledge in the application of TAIT's products and software
- Experience in Customer/Client Facing Role
- Ability to Travel & Work in "Entertainment Conditions"
- Drug Test & Background Check
- Right to Work in US or UK
- Willingness to travel on average 100 days per year