TechFlow, Inc. is hiring an experienced Senior Program Manager to oversee and manage a complex federal program that supports an extensive portfolio of programs. The Senior Program Manager will develop and implement long-term strategies to ensure alignment of all tactical activities. The ideal Senior Program Manager has demonstrated experience in quality assurance and people management.
- Provide leadership, oversight, and management of a complex program, which covers a portfolio of projects and programs; ensures performance against contract and program requirements
- Serve as a single point of accountability and responsibility to the government
- Coordinate and ensure completion of deliverables, and other requirements
- Perform risk management
- Develop and implement long-term strategies, roadmaps, and monitors execution to ensure alignment of tactical activities
- Manage program budget, evaluates performance against design and schedule requirements and constraints
- Provide oversight across range of project types (waterfall, agile, lean, etc.) and project complexities
- Consults and advises Senior Federal leadership
- Ensure Federal leaders have actionable information in a timely manner necessary to obtain decision/guidance to facilitate program execution
- 5+ years of experience with the management, manpower utilization, and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in projects similar in size and scope
- Experience managing Agile software development teams within a Government environment
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP), or Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certification
- Experience in the management of application lifecycle support work similar in size, scope, and complexity
- Experience in a quality assurance environment that includes knowledge of customer satisfaction tracking, user complaint and monitoring programs, and quality control programs
- Extensive knowledge of the Federal Government’s acquisition processes
- Experience participating in Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and/or International Organization for Standardization (ISO) quality audits
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and support services to the Federal Government’s most demanding mission and business challenges.
Our culture thrives on out-of-the-box thinking and the unique powerful entrepreneurial expressions of our employee-owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, we have a shared expectation of commitment, accountability, and responsibility driven by a culture that embraces innovation and new ideas. Our goal is not to do what has been done, but to do it better.
TechFlow has three principal lines of business: Platform Services, Mission Services, and Digital Services. Our company has a strong track record of successful contracts in both areas and encourages cross-collaboration.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) – Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays – 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance