Requisition #: SECUR003440
Job Title: Systems Engineer Lead
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA 22060 (Remote)
Clearance Level: Active DoD - Secret
- IAT Level III Certified in one of the following: CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH.
**Selected applicants may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. **
- Responsible for performing and leading support of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and other IA/CND Compliance and Auditing processes and inspections for all enterprise systems and networks.
- Ensures validity and accuracy review of all associated documentation.
- Leads and performs compliance reviews of computer security plans.
- Performs risk assessments.
- Validates and performs security test evaluations and audits.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for information protection for enterprise systems and networks.
- Assists in the development of security policies.
- Analyzes the sensitivity of information and performs vulnerability and risk assessments on the basis of defined sensitivity and information flow.
- Creating essential documentation (procedures, scanning reports, remediation reports, etc.), providing analysis and metrics on vulnerabilities, and driving remediation of vulnerabilities throughout the organization.
- Attend meetings and provide recommendations concerning Risk Management and mitigation efforts for organizational assets.
- Ability to develop and maintain metrics and reports on vulnerability findings and remediation compliance.
- Provide input to leadership for enhancing the vulnerability and risk management strategies.
- Experienced in Risk Management Framework accreditation process, and Cloud Migration analysis, preparation, certification and monitoring.
- Knowledge of SIPR Assessment & Authorization (A&A) process.
- Knowledge of IT security principles and methods (e.g., firewalls, demilitarized zones, encryption).
- Experience in preparing detailed System Security Plans (SSP) for Government approval to achieve Approval to Operate (ATO) objectives.
- Knowledge of new and emerging IT and cybersecurity technologies.
- Strong technical background.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of threats and vulnerabilities associated with network security - High-level familiarity with Vulnerability Management tools such as ACAS, SCAP, and SCCM.
- Basic level familiarity with DoD and other Cyber Security Regulatory Compliance bodies.
- Understanding of how to classify and prioritize the risk of new vulnerabilities based on the operating environment.
- A Cyber Security Team team-player contributing to policy development, RMF package accreditation requirements.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team on assigned tasks, expectations, and schedule.
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation/Sharp attention to detail.
- Organized; time management skills to forecast and stay ahead of deliverables/reporting requirements.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to coordinate, prioritize multiple tasks, and be adaptable to change to accomplish assignments.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously, routinely multitasking and reassigning priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Focus/Satisfaction skills.
- Strong/Natural understanding of and ability to demonstrate the Agile Defense Core Values: Happy, Helpful, Honest, Humble, Hungry, Hustle.
- Serves as the team lead to other Security Engineer/Information Systems Security Officers. Provides direction and assigns tasks.
- Talk or Hear
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
As a federal contractor, Agile Defense is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer/facility vaccination requirements. As such, to protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, Agile Defense may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Agile Defense is an Information Technology Solutions provider committed to partnering with our customers to deliver the highest level of service to our customers. We provided Information Technology (IT) services to the U.S. Government, including several United States Civil agencies and various branches within the U.S. Department of Defense.
Agile Defense has established a solid reputation of partnering with our customers to deliver innovative IT solutions with our “Listen. Think. Innovate.” philosophy.
At Agile Defense, we know that our employees are our most important asset. We believe in our responsibility to our fellow employees, customers, company, and to our country. We promote teamwork, integrity, and creativity; we expect our fellow employees to also live these values.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)