Role: Sales Executive - Digital Experience and Marketing
Sales Executive - Digital Experience and Marketing (Remote, Full-time)
Object Edge is a place where extraordinary people join together to solve the world’s toughest eCommerce business challenges. We fuel meaningful change — global eCommerce business transformation — with digital products and services designed for humans, enabled by technology, and sustained through capabilities and operations we enable for clients.
If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact on Client brands and joining a diverse team, a career with Object Edge may be your dream job! We are looking for a Sales Executive to help grow our Digital Experience and Marketing (DXM) Practice with a focus on driving sales of professional services. As our ideal candidate, you are engaging, results-driven, and enjoy working sales cycles autonomously. As a successful candidate, you have a high level of integrity, energy, and a sense of urgency to “make things happen”. You’re able to sell DXM services to help brands create great digital experiences, find their customers and audiences, and improve eCommerce acquisition, retention, satisfaction, and brand loyalty over time.
What you’ll do
- The SE is responsible for selling digital experience and marketing services including CX strategy, product management, creative, content and CMS, earned and owned media, Mar-tech, analytics, and development.
- Create awareness, build lasting relationships with key executives, and develop/pursue leads.
- Target client leadership across Retail and Manufacturing Industries, including related eCommerce subsectors
- Embed Object Edge in the ecosystems of existing and emerging Digital Experience and Marketing stakeholder groups while enhancing our brand as a reliable business services partner, and system integrator
- Work with our marketing team to drive joint marketing opportunities.
- Assist account teams with identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities
- Influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leverage executive-level relationships to introduce Object Edge and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach
- Teamwork, foster relationships, be extremely resourceful and build consensus
- Achieve target sales quotas
Desired Experience & Skills
- 6+ years experience selling professional consulting services to senior executives.
- Successful track record selling software, and digital experience & marketing services/solutions, meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Effective at outbound sales -- an autonomous, self-starter who knows what it takes to win and executes on a the plan.
- Good, active listener.
- Excellent networker with significant existing business relationships.
- Knowledgable of key trends and challenges in Retail and Manufacturing.
- Ability to connect with people and succinctly share benefits attributed to software and experience improvements or modernization and what problem they solve.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Unique ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels of client organizations.
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Wiling to travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel is currently suspended)
- This is a remote, full-time position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.