Example of Duties ( includes but is not limited to the following ):
- Understand and adhere to all Grand Victoria Casino and Surveillance Department standards, policies and procedures.
- Obtain a strong understanding of the Internal Control Systems (ICS) and Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS).
- Monitor all gaming and non-gaming related activity and procedures.
- Report any unusual or suspicious activity, any violation of the Riverboat Gambling Act, Illinois Gaming Board Rules or Grand Victoria Casino's System of Internal Controls, camera outages and recording malfunctions to the Director of Surveillance and the Illinois Gaming Board dock site supervisor/agent.
- Receives a daily debriefing from departing Shift Manager and complete a shift summary for the next Shift Manager.
- Checks all equipment operations
- Documents all policy and procedure and Internal Control infractions .
- Conduct special investigations as assigned by the Director of Surveillance
- Fosters teamwork and acts as a role model using consistent, approachable demeanor and clearly articulating expectations.
- Coaches and develops employees using a consistent, approachable demeanor while clearly articulating expectations.
- Perform all tasks that may be assigned by the Director of Surveillance.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3-years of experience as a Surveillance Operator in the casino industry is preferred.
- Display a high level of confidentiality and integrity at all times.
- Ability to present complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to analyze problems and apply logical/cost effective solutions.
- Ability to quickly identify or anticipate potential problems and recommend solutions for variables that can impact property operations.
- Must be able to prioritize, direct, and monitor multiple tasks and assignments.
- Establish and maintain a sound relationship with the Illinois Gaming Board (IGB), as well as staff and co-workers;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Access and Microsoft Outlook.
- Must possess analytical thinking, coupled with open mindedness, to assess situations to make decisions to resolve outstanding issues.
- Ability to work flexible shifts.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
Certificate/License: Level 2 Occupational Illinois Gaming Board License.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks are performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah's®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.