Qualification:Bachelor's in engineering or equivalent
- Study industry trends to remain aware of technology trends.
- Understand internal/external requirements.
- Analyze the need for POC based on the strategic roadmap laid out by the enterprise architect.
- Provide guidance to architects in evaluate various products/ technologies suited for the solution.
- Review the solution prepared by other architects.
- Ensure that the solution fits holistically in the overall Enterprise Architecture design and does not violate architecture principles.
- Conduct economic analysis of architecture.
- Provide support to other teams for building case for PoC to senior management in terms of current organizational need and potential benefits.
- Provide support during requirement gathering and analysis (technical perspective during downstream assessment) to other teams.
- Provide guidance to solution architect around usage of patterns/anti patterns in the solution.
- Rephrase the solution if required to minimize the risk of solution.
- Ensure CTS architecture principles and QOA(Quality of Architecture) are maintained.
- Analyze tradeoffs and provide recommendations, if any, on the solution architecture.
- Understand business processes, cases and functions.
- Understand business problem and impact.
- Analyze existing enterprise architecture and evaluate other technology/ frameworks.
- Understand requirement, analyze feasibility and provide recommendation.
- Provide support in creation of functional design, logical database design, test design and design overview document.
- Conduct planned and unplanned audits for complex projects.
- Perform architecture design review.
- Identify opportunities for optimization of cost / time / asset utilization in complex projects and advise relevant teams accordingly where possible.
- Manage stakeholder perception.
- Provide advice to teams facing complex technical issues in the course of project delivery.
Asset Development and Governance:
- Track implementation of assets.
- Assist in conducting audits.
- In case of deviations, apprise relevant project managers of the same to drive effective implementation.
- In case of any implementation challenges.
- Identify the underlying cause and support technology teams in customization of asset to meet current needs of the organization.
- Assist in analyzing metrics and feedback from project teams adopting designed assets.
- Monitor asset effectiveness during realtime implementation.
- Identify areas for improvement / customization and redesign asset based on analysis.
- Share identified areas with Enterprise Architect for review.
Business Development Support:
- Scan the market and identify new technology areas which can be adopted in Cognizant.
- Identify new clients or new needs in the existing clients and share suggestions with Enterprise / Solution Architects.
- Develop collaterals for proposals.
- Participate in discussion for client proposals.
- Provide support for developing RFPs.
- Participate in industry seminars/ conference, if required, to share knowledge and build Cognizant brand.
- Keep abreast of the technology trends, industry best practices etc.
- Publish white papers.
- Develop a repository of technical solutions, technical best practices and design/coding guidelines/standards.
- Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
- Build awareness of the knowledge repository among reporting teams.
- Track contribution to knowledge management portal.
- Update best practices, white papers, artifacts etc to the database on a regular basis.
- Participate in senior level talent selection.
- Set clear and objective goals for team.
- Conduct appraisals.
- Identify, priorities and deploy action items for competency development.
- Review progress on employee engagement activities in the architecture track.
- Direct and guide other managers/team leaders on resolving employee complaints.
- Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers and future leaders.
- Mentor all architects in the EAS function.
Must Have Skills
- SAP FICO
- SAP PCM
- SAP Strategy Management
- FI-Payroll Integration
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 08 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.