Are you currently a Restaurant Manager who is serious about working with a company filled with passion, encouragement, diligence and determination? If that's the case, you have just found your opportunity as a Restaurant Manager! Apply Today. The whole thing started over a decade ago and since then, popularity steadily grew. We eventually launched our first restaurant in the city, and was designed never to be a chain restaurant, yet our sales continued to improve, and our Company realized there was a market for expansion. As of today, we have restaurants in over 10 different states including a few international locations and we are more committed than ever to extending our hospitality beyond our four walls! Our Company’s average store performance of over $4 million annually is more than twice the normal sales of other fast casual restaurants. We foster a lifestyle of development and ownership notably with our managers and we want you to be creative, run your own restaurant, and take control so we are able to expand to new levels together! Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We would like our Restaurant Manager to have ambition, and take pride in promoting a strong company culture. The Restaurant Manager has to be passionate, imaginative and understand how to inspire others because you will be the leader our people will turn to for direction. Some of your main focuses as the Restaurant Manager will be the constant coaching and developing of your team and managing the restaurants P&L. Being involved with our neighborhood communities is an additional topper on our checklist. We allow our Restaurant Manager free reign to venture out and get involved with community charity events, fundraisers and random acts of kindness.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401 (K)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Direct Deposit
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Employee Dining Program
- The Restaurant Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities the Restaurant Manager should possess
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager