Registered Dietitian - RD
***Interested candidates should contact Jay Wood by phone at 812-405-1623 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we’ll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
Our commitment to our team members:
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- PayActiv – Have immediate access up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer community involvement opportunities
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource available for anyone in the ASC family.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- As Registered Dietitian you will collaborate with the Culinary Manager to ensure nourishing, palatable, well-balanced diets are provided to meet the daily nutritional and special dietary needs of each resident.
- Provide positive leadership and discussion of residents with the team members to determine appropriate interventions for the residents and assist with follow through.
- You will be responsible for providing clinical documentation in the form of nutrition assessments, routine quarterly progress notes, significant change assessments and routine follow up notes for all residents.
- Responsible for accurate and timely MDS dietary completion, development of care plans for residents and revision of care plans as resident condition changes.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition, Dietetics or Food Science.
- Registered in the state of Indiana.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.Food & Nutrition Services