Work with an innovative, global automotive company, assisting with numerous projects and hands on projects. As a Project Coordinator, you will assist with negotiation, ensuring projects are on track, complete follow up and will collaborate with numerous departments throughout the organization. If you have previous experience overseeing numerous projects in an administrative capacity, we highly encourage you to apply to this opportunity and look forward to speaking with you.
- Review of drawings specs, quotation analysis, and supplier negotiation.
- Review of supplier's schedule to meet on time development milestones and sales.
- Create documents to explain proposals for supplier maker layout decisions.
- Will also include administration duties including quote and schedule tracking, maintenance of some company records, and support with weekly meeting documents.
- 2-5+ years of closely related experience in the specialty area without a related degree.
- May be responsible for general office processes, projects and/or specialty operations in Project Management, Quotation Analysis, or Technical Administration.
- May also be responsible for organization and maintenance of company records.
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Duration: 1 – 2+ years
Location: Torrance, CA 100% Onsite
Submit resumes to jobs@OSIengineering.com