Amphenol Pcd is looking for a Field Application Engineer to join the team at our Beverly, MA location
At Amphenol Pcd, we engage in the design, manufacture, and marketing of electrical, electronic and interconnect systems, and cable assemblies worldwide. We produce a broad spectrum of interconnect products and assemblies primarily for commercial and military aerospace systems. We are a company with aggressive future growth plans. In order to achieve these results major emphasis is placed on a philosophy and practice of continuous improvements.
Identify and create market opportunities, and generate profitable growth for the assigned product lines through aggressive and effective use and management of existing sales and support resources. Primary Point of Contact for external sales, business development, customer and Amphenol divisions.
• Management of, and responsible for, top line growth of assigned products, within target
• Review and respond to customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• Review and ensure quotes for products are issued correctly and in a timely fashion
• Provide monthly forecasts and quarterly forecasts for revenue and bookings.
• Responsible for product pricing, configuration, and channel management.
• Ensure availability of up to date sales collateral and promotional material, and conduct
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, MS Office proficiency
• Financial and Business analysis
• Ability to travel unrestricted worldwide
• Fluent in English language
• 0-3 years of related experience
• Prior industry experience
• Intermediate Excel
• BS with a focus in Engineering, Marketing, Business or equivalent
Able to lift 25 lbs
No direct reports
Due to the nature of our business, we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.