For this position, pay will be variable by location - See additional job details and benefits below.
Our Winning Family Starts With You! Check out these great benefits!
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments (school, childcare, family care, etc.)
- Free Employee Meal! (limited menu)
- Weekly pay
- Anniversary pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Medical/dental insurance
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
And much more! Because at Olive Garden, We’re All Family Here!
One key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
Soup, sauce, pasta, and lasagna are key to the genuine Italian dining experience. As a prep cook, you must have a strong passion for delivering and flawlessly executing recipes to meet and exceed our guest expectations. In addition, as a prep cook, you must have a firm commitment to the highest safety and sanitation standards.
We'd love to welcome you home as the newest member of the Family!